Miso Date Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Balls
Makes 6 balls.
1 Tbsp white miso
1 Tbsp peanut butter
4 Tbsp oats (finely cut kind)
3 big, soft medjool dates (alternatively 4 small dates soaked in warm warter for 10 minutes)
Optional: peanuts and dates for decoration
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor or mixer.
- Form six balls and decorate with date pieces and peanuts.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- 👉 Perfect after a workout to gain back salt and energy 🏃🏻♀️💦
- 👉 Nice to eat during the afternoon coffee break ☕
- 👉 A healthy treat for kids 👩👧👦
- 👉 Can make a nice gift